Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here Comes The Sun ..... SON

Yesterday, I lay in bed in private prayer and physically suffering from what I've dubbed "rain pain".
Just as those who suffer from RA, anytime rain rears it little wet head within a 5o-mile radius, my stump knows! And it knows days in advance ... the aching, vice-grip-like pain ~ so overwhelming it takes opiates to stake it at bay; no relief, really, I just get so stoned I don't care about the pain ---- except that it always leaves me in prayers with God.
Today, the sun is shining down bright and hot! I had morning coffee sitting in it's splendor and glory ~ it's warmth spreading itself through me, healing my bones ... taking away the neuropathic cold that had me shivering under piles of blankets only a few hours ago. Thank You Father God ~ for I know it's Your Hand covering and enveloping my aches ~ making them Your own, just as You promised.
Thank You Sweet, Heavenly, Father for answering every prayer - Thank You for the pain that brings Us closer.

In Your Humble Service ~
Terri Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment