Friday, May 15, 2009

What Number R U?

I recently came across a promising community:
1 Million for Christ.
I don't know these men personally, except they are my Brethren.
I do know they're doing a good thing
~ championing a community of Christians ~
fundraising for the less fortunate.
Although they do sell individually numbered t-shirts, their main gig is
establishing 1,000,000 Christian Soldiers
to raise money for charity
one t-shirt at a time.
Although the shirts are the same, they're different, just as we are.
We're all God's children yet we're different in the gifts He gave us.
There's no purchase necessary to become a part of this community,
but I can scarcely wait to get my shirt.
What will your number be?
TalkerCat

2 comments:

  1. I got my shirt! It's number 6,066 .... soon to be changed at my request - I feel 'icky' about the combination of numbers. My brother Rob is seeing to it that a new number is sent for me to sew over this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my final number (thanks Brother Rob!) 5,665.

    What's YOOURSSSS??

    ReplyDelete